Benefits of Pro-Coenzyme Q10
- Recharges other antioxidants to keep them active
- Powerful antioxidant in reduced form, especially in the mitochondria and mitochondrial DNA
- Stabilizes membranes which protects against exercise-induced muscular damage
- Inhibits lipid peroxidation (cell damage)
Benefits of Aqua Skin EGF Pure Gold
- Whitens skin and lightens scars
- Enhances the elasticity of skin
- Moisturizes and hydrates skin
- Firms, smoothes and softens skin
- Lightens sun-related pigmentation
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Suppresses the formation of acne/blemish/pimples
- Minimizes pores and improves skin complexion
- Removes excess free radicals that will cause abnormal function of brains and organs
- Prevents aging and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen formation
Glutathione is a safe and natural anti-oxidant present in our body at the time we are born. However, as we grow older, the supply of glutathione decreases as it is being used up in our body cell metabolism. Skin whitening, actually, is actually just a side-effect of glutathione. A high amount of glutathione reduces the stimulation of melanin and lessens pigment deposits in the skin and rejuvinates the cells in the body, lessening the stress and making us feel younger and more active. It also helps liver cells to regenerate from damages caused by prolonged alcohol and fatty food intake.
How quick you will see the results will depend on a variety of factors, such as metabolism, skin color, weight, and others. Generally, you will see results in as early as one month. For most people, the first 3 months use of regular glutathione use is crucial, for it is the time where glutathione is building its foundation (chemistry re-alignment) and only once built will the whitening process start. At this time you will notice that your shade will become progressively lighter. The lightening of skin is gradual, and how fast you will whiten will depend on your metabolism and body chemical functioning. This is where you will notice that your skin is shinier and healthier than before.
It will take a longer time for glutathione that is taken orally to show results, compared to glutathione given by injections. This is because oral glutathiones will first pass the stomach and will be broken down by acids, where a significant portion of it will be wasted. IV glutathiones, on the other hand, will be absorbed automatically and in full.
Glutathione that is both injected or taken orally may need Vitamin C for better and prolonged action.