While regular skin cleansing is clearly beneficial, exfoliating your face on a regular basis can improve the results of your skin care routine and help rejuvenate your skin. Whether you have dry, normal, oily or sensitive skin, exfoliation can bring new life to your complexion. Use three times a week to deliver the most radiant results.
What it does for your skin
- Detoxifies the skin
- Brightens the complexion
- Gets rid of dead, dull skin cells
- Reveals healthy, younger skin
- Reduces fine lines and sun damage
- Improves skin tone
- Kills bacteria and prevents breakouts
- Improves product penetration and treatment results
A simple test you can do at home to see if you have surface dry skin cells on your skin is to take a piece of clear tape and apply it to the forehead. Rub it gently and remove. Look at the tape, and if there are little pieces of flaky skin, then you need to exfoliate!