While daily skin cleansing is beneficial, regularly exfoliating your face can improve the results of your skincare routine and help rejuvenate your skin. Whether you have dry, normal, oily, or sensitive skin, exfoliation can bring new life to your complexion. Use three times a week to deliver the most radiant results.
What it does for your skin
- Detoxifies the skin
- Brightens the complexion
- Gets rid of dead, dull skin cells
- Reveals healthy, younger skin
- Reduces fine lines and sun damage
- Improves skin tone
- Kills bacteria and prevents breakouts
- Improves product penetration and treatment results
How to Use
Use three times a week. Apply a generous layer to face and neck. Gently massage, using upward circular movements. Allow to dry.
|What You’ll Get||1 × Exfoliating Cream|
|Packed As||Individual Product|
|Ingredients||Aqua, Methyl Paraben, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol|