ReCombined Stem Cell includes:
- Grape stem cell
- Apple stem cell
- Argan fruit stem cell
- Rose placenta extract
Benefits of Glutax 2000GS ReCombined White
- maintains the collagen level of the body, making the skin elastic, soft, and youthful
- minimizes wrinkles and fine lines
- effectively repairs damaged cells
- removes age spots and dark circles
- enhances brain capacity
- increased energy
- strengthens immune system
- greater mental functions, e.g., improved memory, focus, and concentration
- decreased recovery time after workouts (or surgery)
- improved athletic performance
- intense detoxification (including heavy metal detoxification)
- powerful protector from degenerative diseases, such as diabetes
- rapid skin whitening by reducing melanin formation drastically
- suppresses the formation of acne, blemishes, and pimples
- minimizes facial pores and improves skin complexion
How to Use
Intravenous injection. Mix 1 vial of white lyophilized powder, 1 ampoule stem cell extract, and 1 ampoule glutathione booster with 5ml sterile water and administer. Use twice a week for whitening. For detoxification, use once a week for 1-2 months. For maintenance, reduce to 1 injection every 2 weeks.
|What You’ll Get||10 × Glutathione powder vials, 10 × booster ampoules, 10 × stem cell extract ampoules|
|Packed As||Box Only|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
We value your trust. That's why we guarantee you all products are authentic, safe, and effective!
Important NotePlease refrain from using glutathione if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an existing heart or kidney condition. We recommend that a certified medical professional does the administration.
DISCLAIMER: All descriptions given in this listing as to function are for reference only and are not a guarantee. Information provided about the product is based on claims made by the manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee its veracity. The product mentioned may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult your physician before taking vitamins and other nutritional supplements.