Ever notice that some of us have even skin tone on the rest of our body, yet have underarms that are way too dark in comparison? Shaving, waxing, tweezing, friction and depilatory creams cause trauma to the skin, thus resulting in the darker skin tone as the skin thickens to protect itself from further damage. Restrictive clothing and skin chaffing also causes skin to darken and this skin darkening is often a source of embarrassment, especially when the area of darkened skin is clearly visible.
KEVLO introduces a breakthrough set in underarm whitening, that eliminates dark spots while bleaching the outer layer of the skin. Use the scent-free Sweat Away Deodorant at the start of the day to whiten and prevent excessive perspiration; apply the Underarm whitening Toner to tone, cleanse and fight bacteria and the Underarm Whitening Cream to eliminate dark pigmentation.
- Clinically-formulated to effectively whiten in as fast as 14 days
- Fights hyperpigmentation at the cellular level with concentrated whitening actives
- Prevents redness (erythema) caused by shaving and plucking
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- Around 95% of toxins are removed from the body by the liver and kidneys: The body sweats to control temperature and not to remove toxins—sweat consists almost entirely of water.
- Antiperspirants do not alter the body's overall ability to sweat, to any significant degree: Sweat is produced from 2-5 million sweat glands around the body, and antiperspirants and deodorants only affect those in the armpit. Surprisingly, there are relatively few sweat glands in the armpit and they produce only about one per cent of the body's sweat – we are just more aware of it because the sweat can't evaporate as easily from under the arm as from other areas of the body. Antiperspirants work by dissolving in sweat to produce a thin coating on the skin which temporarily reduces underarm sweating, but does not alter sweating from the rest of the body to any significant degree.