- Required for administering certain glutathione supplements in lyophilized form that require dilution or must be dissolved in an aqueous vehicle prior to injection.
- Take this medication as directed by your doctor.
- Read the Medication Guide and Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start administering.
- Contains Sterile Water for Injection, USP
Sterile Water for Injection
$0.25 – $1.37
Sterile water for injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water used to dissolve your glutathione powder as well as the boosters to make it suitable for intravascular injection.
- For IV Push: one ampoule of sterile water for injection (5 mL) is good for 1 session
- For IV Drip: one bottle of sterile water for injection (50 mL) is good for 1 session